Why Santiago is One of The Best Places Amongst The Rest Of The Caribbean Cities?

Hi, my name is Christine, and I am originally from North Carolina. I am a full-time fitness trainer, and you can spot me often sipping some hot coffee at Raleigh Street. I am not just a coffee lover; I am crazy stupid about traveling and the list keeps on growing with time. I have been to more than 13+ countries and the joy and experience of traveling are insane. A mental, physical, and emotional therapy- I suppose that anything from a road trip to a weekend away with friends and families has a strong healing power to our very own existence. SO here I will talk about some places in Santiago which should definitely be on your bucket list.

I think Santiago is indescribable-beyond words because it has such a rich history, the culture and the places are just awe-inspiring. Some of the places I have visited in Santiago include:

1.         Catedral Metropolitana de Santiago: I think this is one of the most beautiful churches in Santiago, it is located at the heart of the historic city centre-Plaza de Armas. The architecture is just amazing-it draws its inspiration from the 19th-century neoclassical sanctuary. This cathedral was constructed around 1753 and is the seat of the Archbishop of Santiago Metropolitan Cathedral.

2.         Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes- Another great place to get yourself inspired artistically is the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes which is located in the Jose Miguel de la Barra region of Santiago.  It features about 3000 artworks making it one of the largest displays of Chilean sculpture in the Country.

3.         San Cristobal Hill- If you want to get a bird’s eye view of Santiago go to the San Cristobal Hill situated in the north of Santiago. The views are priceless, especially before sunset. It is the second-highest point after Cerro Renca.

Visit places without spending a fortune, and book your flight tickets with Spirit Airlines Deals. For more booking inquiries about Spirit Airlines flights, you can visit Spirit Airlines or dial our toll-free number.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Historic Sites in Osaka That Will Help You Get Closer to Their Culture

How Much Does Visiting Belize Cost? Belize Travel Guide

7 Public Beaches In Chicago Where You Can Hang Out With Friends And Families